วันพุธที่ 29 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2554

My reflection on Victorias Secret

         Victoria's Secret is an American retailer of women's wear, lingerie and beauty products. It is the largest segment of publicly-traded Limited Brands with sales of over US$5 billion and an operating income of $1 billion in 2006. Victoria's Secret is known for its annual fashion show, the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show, and for its catalogs, both of which feature top fashion models
       
          After I learnt the victoria's secret, I think this brand is very popular about the lingerie. The manufacturer can obey the need of the customers. For me I think they don't sell only lingerie, but the sell the dream of customer because the image of this brand is sexy,hot, trendy,mart,... someone may think they aren't the sexy person but when they wear the lingerie of victoria's secret they can be the sexy person. So, I think all of the brand can't successful if the maufacturer don't have understand the customer need and the good image of their brand.

14 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. Reflect very well. Blog colors look beautiful!!

    ^_^

    ตอบลบ
  2. Thank for your interesting . I love this picture about Victorias Secret and your your design is good.

    ตอบลบ
  3. Well-done your reflection. I love design of your brand. eieiei ^^

    ตอบลบ
  4. Good reflection :))

    your blog is clean that's easy to read

    that's good,,,

    ตอบลบ
  5. perfect blog!!!

    i love sexy presenter's Victorias Secret

    ตอบลบ
  6. WOW, Very cool
    I like your blog and blog's design
    It's very interesting

    ตอบลบ
  7. Good articles, Have you heard of LFDS (Le_Meridian Funding Service, Email: lfdsloans@outlook.com --WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740--lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com) is as USA/UK funding service they grant me loan of $95,000.00 to launch my business and I have been paying them annually for two years now and I still have 2 years left although I enjoy working with them because they are genuine Loan lender who can give you any kind of loan.

    ตอบลบ