วันจันทร์ที่ 13 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2554

Journal 2

31th, May 2nd, 4th June 2011

This week is the second time to study this subject. First day this class is begin about the course syllabus and has the group activity. the activity is about brand. we should to search the brand in our body. for this activity I think it make me happy and make me to know about brand and the value of everyone. Second day, this course is begin with lacture about bisiness basis and bisiness mode. for this thime, I think I have a lot of knowladge about the besiness that make me to use in my blogs. And the last day for this week we must to go to B8 for learn about making blogs. the person for this day is P'chim who is the blogger’s expert. she teach me about how to make blogs and photoshop. After finish study I think it very fun to make blogs because it will show my idear that I want to present my brand.

4 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. Attractive designs and colours of costumes only make the terrible out looking to the people.
    Web Design Company | Website Design Company

    ตอบลบ
  2. Good articles, Have you heard of LFDS (Le_Meridian Funding Service, Email: lfdsloans@outlook.com --WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740--lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com) is as USA/UK funding service they grant me loan of $95,000.00 to launch my business and I have been paying them annually for two years now and I still have 2 years left although I enjoy working with them because they are genuine Loan lender who can give you any kind of loan.

    ตอบลบ