วันเสาร์ที่ 23 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2554

journal 4

Today this class begin with "What do you wear? and What do you think to wear?."  How do you think if you listening this question?. For me the first time when I hear it I think both of it are the same meaning but when I review the question I can see the differece of it. For me what do you wear? mean the questioner want to know the thing that you wear but want do you think to wear? mean the questioner want to know what is the brand that you choose to wear. So, the producer must to buil the good positioning and the brand value of their brand to live in the heart of consumer.

3 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. Most of people like to wear the modern costume with amazing designs.So they are not considering the cost of that items.But good costumes should have the high amount of cost.
    Web Designing Companies | Webs Design Companies

    ตอบลบ
  2. Tips Tips Melatih Sabung Ayam Aduan Menjadi Ganas Dan Menakutkan Klik Di Sini

    Agen Sabung Ayam Online Terbaik Dan Juga Terpercaya http://www.bakarayam.co

    Informasi Terlengkap Mengenai Sabung Ayam

    https://ayambakar33033.wordpress.com/2018/06/30/pelatihan-kaki-ayam-aduan-yang-telah-diajarkan-oleh-bandar-judi-sabung-ayam/

    ตอบลบ
  3. Good articles, Have you heard of LFDS (Le_Meridian Funding Service, Email: lfdsloans@outlook.com --WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740--lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com) is as USA/UK funding service they grant me loan of $95,000.00 to launch my business and I have been paying them annually for two years now and I still have 2 years left although I enjoy working with them because they are genuine Loan lender who can give you any kind of loan.

    ตอบลบ